Iron-on patch for self-application for clothes.
Graphic size: 13 x 19 cm (per sheet). The iron-on transfer requires cutting individual elements and arranging them on the material yourself.
For printing on cotton and polyester. All you need is an iron.
Due to the production process, each iron-on transfer may have a different color scheme. Sheets are sent randomly. Price for 1 sheet of iron-on transfer
- iron (without using steam) the clothing to be iron-on
- remove the thin protective foil from the bottom of the iron-on transfer (thick transport foil should remain with the iron-on transfer)
- lay the pattern (thick foil up) on the material
- put baking paper on top
- gently iron the heated iron 3 times, then lightly press the whole iron for 10 seconds at 150 ° C. You can gently move the iron. During these 10 seconds, it's a good idea to raise the baking paper and check if the foil has become corrugated or shrunk (this means too much pressure or the iron is too hot). A time of 10 seconds is a guideline for a thermo-press - in the case of an iron, these values should be treated as approximate.
- for flex multi foil, remove the transparent cold transport foil after the heating time.
- after removing the foil, put the baking paper back on and press the pattern for a few seconds - pay particular attention to the edges of the label. Ready!
- wash inside out at a temperature of up to 40 ° C. The first washing can be done 48 hours after ironing